PENNCREST BAND TRIP • MARCH 15 - 19, 2019
• 4 nights first class housing at The Hyatt Place,
at the entrance to Universal
• 4 breakfast buffets at the hotel
• Motor coach transportation to and from the airport,
and for the day of the performance
• Round trip airfare between Philadelphia and Orlando
• Admission to Universal Studios Star Program,
3 park – 4 day package
• Parks include: Island of Adventure, Volcano Bay
and Universal Studios
• Performance in the Superstar Parade
• Sound Design workshop for band
• Dance Universal workshop for color guard
• 8 meal coupons to be used for lunches and dinners
in Universal parks
• All taxes and gratuities
• Group travel insurance
• Security guard on duty each evening at the hotel
The price for the trip is $1,100.00 for students and $1,100.00 for chaperones before fundraising. There is also a tentative $50.00 shipping cost for our instruments. The actual price may be reduced depending on our fundraising between now and the final payment date. To qualify, all participants must return the completed application form along with a $250.00 nonrefundable deposit per trip member by November 29. This deposit is non-refundable as it is required to reserve airline tickets as well as other necessary reservations.
Mr. Snyder and the administration of Penncrest High School have the right to deny trip eligibility to any student who proves themselves unfit to represent our music department and our school, through their musicianship or conduct, beginning with the submission of this application up to and including the dates of the trip. Eligibility is also dependent on participation in mandatory activities, such as the trip meeting, any extra practices, and a signed Consent Form. Participation in the trip is a privilege, and has no bearing on a student’s grade.
Paperwork (go here for paper form)
Please make sure you do the following:
• Print student name and check the “will” or “will not” participation box.
• Parents, we must have your signature for your child to be eligible.
• If you are interested in chaperoning, check the box and describe your training or qualifications, if any. We can take a limited number of chaperones.
• Enclose a check (or pay online) for $250 per participant made out to “Penncrest Band.” You may also pay off more, or all, of your balance if you choose at this time.
A mandatory meeting for trip participants (parents are encouraged to attend), will be held on March 5 at 7PM in the Penncrest auditorium. Attendance is necessary for trip participation.