PENNCREST BAND TRIP • APRIL 5 - 8, 2018
• 3 nights first class accommodations north of Downtown Pittsburgh
• 3 hot breakfasts
• Round trip transportation on private motor coaches
• Exchange program with Bethel Park High School Band
• Clinic with Mr. David Buetzow (Mr. Snyder’s band director!)
• Guided Bus Tour of Downtown Pittsburgh
• Round trip ticket admission to the Duquesne Incline
• Food, fun and shopping in Station Square
• Gateway Clipper Dinner Cruise
• Admission to the Carnegie Science Center
• Tickets to PNC Park to watch the Pirates take on the Reds
• Performance at and tour of Flight 93 Memorial
• All taxes and gratuities
• Group travel insurance
• Security guard on duty each evening at the hotel
The price for the trip is $565.00 for students and $565.00 for chaperones before fundraising. This is the maximum price for the trip. Your actual price will be lower depending on our fundraising throughout the year.
Mr. Snyder and the administration of Penncrest High School have the right to deny trip eligibility to any student who proves themselves unfit to represent our music department and our school, through their musicianship or conduct, beginning with the submission of this application up to and including the dates of the trip. Eligibility is also dependent on participation in mandatory activities, such as the trip meeting, any extra practices, and a signed Consent Form. Participation in the trip is a privilege, and has no bearing on a student’s grade.
Paperwork (go here for paper form)
The application is attached. Please make sure you do the following:
• Print student name and check the “will” or “will not” participation box.
• Parents, we must have your signature for your child to be eligible.
• If you are interested in chaperoning, check the box and describe your training or qualifications, if any. We can take a limited number of chaperones.
• Enclose a check for $100 per participant made out to “Penncrest Band.” You may also pay off more, or all, of your balance if you choose at this time. Trip Meeting A mandatory meeting for trip participants (parents are encouraged to attend), will be held on April 3 at 7PM in the Penncrest auditorium. Attendance is necessary for trip participation.